SIPS Level 2 (3 Day Course)
Extends the SIPS technique onwards from the static balancing processes in SIPS 1 into more vibrant, dynamic balancing techniques. Introduces the highly effective and useful Continuous Record Mode. Addresses the electrical polarity 1 the body including Switching and Deep Level Switching. Learn how to balance the Corpus Callosum and Hydration to give the body a very stable electrical base on which changes can be made. You cannot build a stable structure on an unstable foundation.
Learn how to balance Unmonitorable Muscles (muscles that cannot be directly monitored).
- How to balance muscles in Extension using SIPS Points
- How to link the Right & Left side energy systems using Circuit Mode
- How to find linked imbalances using Circuit Mode
- How to locate Deep Compensated Switching, and SIPS Points to deepen corrections
- How to balance Hydration and Ionization imbalances using SIPS Points
- How to access and deepen the correction for Corpus Callosum, Association & Projection Fibres
- How to balance Primary, Secondary and Tertiary Emotions using Specific SIPS Points and Plutchik’s Circumplex Evolutionary Model of Emotions
Prerequisites: SIPS 1
Investment is $495 plus GST which includes the SIPS Level 1 manual and a Stress Indicator Point Level One Certificate. If you pre-register by securing your seat with at $100 non-refundable deposit, the investment is reduced to $450.None currently scheduled.